Saturday, March 21, 2015

Project Pan (Update 4)

Start : 4 March 2015
Update 2 : 8 March 2015
Update 3 : 14 March 2015
Update 4 : 21 March 2015

Some empties, some pan, and a change.. 🎀

1. Clinique Blended Face Powder
Start at 30%, FINISHED (20 Mar 2015)

2. Skin79 All Day Sun Powder
Start at 45%, now is 37% remaining
Use :  everyday
Note : Since I have finished that Clinique powder, now I will focus in finishing this thing. I'm sure will show faster progress from now on.

3. Clinique Derma White Foundation
Start at 50%, now is 40% remaining
Use : 5x
Note : My skin getting tired because I'm using heavy make up daily since the project started. So I skip foundation for two days this week and my skin get better already. Will continue to use this tomorrow.

4. The Balm Mary-Loumanizer
Start at 92%, now is 90% remaining
Use : everyday
Note : It cracked and broken (agaiinnn!!). The dipping sign has gone and I'm frustated because I couldn't see my effort to finish this each time I do repressing.

Change to the list (start from 22 Mar 2015)
I'm so sorry, but I have to replace this with another product (I won't finish this maybe in 2 years even when I use this higlighter twice a day).

a. Marks and Spencer Raspberry Lip Butter
Start at 90%
Note: It is quite a lot for a lip products (10 grams!!). For comparison, the normal lipstick would be 3gr in size, so this is quite big. The only reason I pick this lip butter is because of the size. Mary Lou is 8gr so I'm looking for something more than 8gr. I won't pick blusher or powder or eyeshadow since I still have another to finish. This is the only thing I could think of.

b. Benefit Porefessional 22ml
Start at 90%
Note: And because I don't supposed to change anything in the list, I made my own punishment. I have to pick 1 more product to finish. And I choose Benefit Porefessional which is almost new. I rarely use this because I don't like how it feels on my skin. But punishment is still punishment. I will finish this in one or two months. 😆

5. Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
Start at 30%, now is 14% remaining
Use : 5x
Note : Difficult to pick, not much products remaining.. Almoossstt!!

6. Guerlain Meteorites Base Pink
Start at 40%, FINISHED (15 Mar 2015)

7. Oriflame Pure Colour Eyeshadow Netral
Start at 90%, now is 88% remaining
Use : everyday
Note : Huge difference!! Hit pan on no 7 (17 Mar 2015) and get a bigger pan today since I stop using my ABH Pomade and use no 7 as my eyebrow powder too. Quite like the result and will continue until this pan finished.
Today I hitpan on no 5 and it feels good. Once you hit pan, everything will be easier. My next goal is to finish no 7 and hitpan on no 3.

8. Etude House Peach Blush
Start at 40%, now is 32% remaining
Use : everyday
Note : I will not move any other blush to Z Palette anymore. The powder spread all over my Z and fall over some eyeshadows. I end up with 'pick and put' system everytime I'm using this. Before using this blush, I pick it from the Z palette, use it, and put it back after I finish. Hahaha.. The pan is getting wider and some powder in bottom left side has gone. Lucky this is a soft color blush. I use it like crazy, as much as I can, and won't overdo. 😁

9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Ebony
Start at 80%, now 78% remaining
Use : 1x
Note : Focus in finishing my Oriflame Eyeshadow no 7 which I use as brow powder too..

10. NYX Liquid Illuminator Gleam
Start at 40%, now is 33% remaining
Use : 5x
Note : Last time I tried to use it as much as I can. I think it would be more longlasting. The color is soft so don't be afraid if you got 'slapped face' after using a lot. But, when you apply too much and you are sweating hard (just like me, I'm easy to sweat), the texture isn't nice anymore. Some will stay in your skin, some will not. So you will end up having an uneven skintone. Euuuhhh!!

11. Make Up Forever Aqua Cream shade 16
Start at 68%, now is 60% remaining
Use : 5x
Note: -

12. NYX Slide On, Glide On Black Sparkle
Start at 60%, now is 58% remaining
Use : everyday
Note : Sharpened 1x and it is on the 'U' of 'TURN' now

13. Clinique Balm Lipstick
Start at 40%, FINISHED (16 Mar 2015)

14. Dior Fluid Stick Sample
Start at 35%,  FINISHED (6 Mar 15)

15. Make Up Forever Smoky Lash Green
Start at 50%, now is 40% remaining
Use : 5x
Note : When the UDPP finished, I will throw this mascara together with it. The texture is not as good as it was.

FINISHED : 4 / 16

STRUGGLE : Bad skin condition and the always-cracking-MaryLou

CHEATING : -

SPECIAL NOTES :
Changed Mary Lou with M&S Lip Butter and Benefit Porefessional
------

ABOUT PICTURES
* Pic with insert : big pic is update, insert is original photo taken when the project started
* Pic side by side : left is original photo, right is update
* One picture in a frame : the latest update photo

No comments:

Post a Comment