Saturday, April 18, 2015

100 Empties Project (UPDATE 5)

Finally I reached 70 empties and still going slow. The struggle is real. With bad skin condition, busiest week ever and some problems, I proudly present my #61 to #70

61. Urban Decay Potion Primer (set with UD NYC Palette)
- I have discussed it in my project pan update..

62. Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara Green
- same with no 61

63. SK-II Cellumination Aura Essence
- My favorite essence so far.. It is not first bottle, also not a second or third.. 😁 It does brightening my skin

64. YSL Forever Youth Liberator Night Cream Sample
- Got this sample from YSL Tangs Singapore and still have few more skincare sample left. Have to finish it soon

65. Pola Eyemask
- (again..)

66. Bath and Body Works Travel Bath Paris Amour
- I love their product including this travel bath. The scent is not the most favorite, but it is okay. The smell last quite long on me.

67. Bath and Body Works Travel Bath Dark Kiss
- The scent is not my favorite too and the smell does not last as long as Paris Amour, but it is still okay. I love using it.

68. Bath and Body Works Candle Lemon Mint Leaf
- Accidentally leaving room (for cooking, house cleaning etc) without blowing it off.. That's a quick finish and my room smells so good. A tiny candle vs my 70 square meter main bedroom and the candle wins. 😊

69. Skin 79 All Day Sun Powder
- Will discuss in next project pan update

70. Clinique Derma White Foundation
- Same with no 69

This is mid of April and I still have 30 items left to finish in a very short time! Wish me luck and happy Sunday dears..

No comments:

Post a Comment