Saturday, April 25, 2015

I cut my own hair!!!

Helloooo my dears... This time I'm not sharing about make up, but it is about my hair.

The title of this post is "I cut my own hair". I'm not talking about bangs, it's the whole head matter. Yes you read it right..

Well basically I couldn't do this alone. I get a hand from my husband. He helped me to get simetrical back shape. But, the trimming and shaping done by myself.

I cut my own bangs since junior high school. I don't understand girls going to a hairdresser to (only) get her bangs cut. If you never heard about it, I'm telling you now.

Some friends of mine, even my bestfriend back then, really went seeing her hairdresser to cut her bangs. I never did. I always did it myself. Ugly at first. As time goes by, it gets better. Practice makes perfect right?

I never thought it is possible to cut my whole-head hair by myself. Never in my wildest dream. But I did it today. It is (indeed) not perfect, but it is also not too bad for a first time right?

I have some pictures to show you:

1. Before-after
2. Before my husband help me with the back
3. Final result

Thank you for reading this post.. Have a good night and a nice weekend..

What's on my face:
* Chanel Universelle Compacte no 30
* NYX Slide On Glide On Eyeliner Pencil in Black Sparkle
* Nars Blush in Orgasm (light dab)
* Dior Lipglow Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment