Friday, May 1, 2015

100 Empties Project (Update 6)

No 71 to 80 are here!!!

71. Etude House Broccoli Face Mask
- Same with no 41 (in Update 3)

72. Sephora Bath Capsule Monoi
- It is just okay. Won't repurchase this scent.

73. Bath and Body Works Wild Apple Daffodil Travel Bath
 - Just like other BBW Shower Gel, I have reviewed many of BBW showet in past posts. Not my favorite scent

74. Chanel White Essentiel Fond de Teint Compacte Sample
 - It is in no 10 and too light for my skin tone. I usually wear shade no 20 - 30. The result is not too amazing and I don't like compact foundie, I prefer using liquid foundie since powder foundie won't last long on my skin.

75. Etude House Peach Blush
 - One of my Project Pan items. It is a big achievement to me to finish a blush.. It is the first blush emptied in years. Last time I finished a blush was maybe 3 years ago when I was not a junkie yet.

76. The Body Shop Aqua Lily Edt
 - I used to love this scent but I always change through times and I don't like it anymore. So won't repurchase. This is the last TBS Edt on my collection. 

77. L'oreal Milk Cleanser
 - Very good for drugstore milk cleanser. I don't have any milk cleanser left, so I think I should repurchase soon.

78. Sunsilk Lively Straight Shampoo
 - I don't feel my hair going straight, but it is suitable for normal hair. I think I need something more intense and repairing.

79. Oriflame Feminelle
 - Won't repurchase.

80. Etude House Yoghurt Apricot Mask
 - The last piece from this collection. It is okay. It is light and cooling.


 Anybody tried the same product??
Thank you for reading..




No comments:

Post a Comment