Wednesday, May 20, 2015

100 Empties Project (Update 7)

Helloooww, long time no update. Sorry I've been busy these past weeks. Actually I did swatch and took few pictures of some products I want to review but still got no time to write.. Sigh.. I'll try my best to catch up.

Then here is no 81-90 of my empties. It's almost there, 10items left and  I'm sure will finish before end of June.

81. Mane n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo
- Eventhough the name is Deep Moisturizing, it left my hair dry. I prefer original to this. And don't forget to use conditioner or hair mask after that.

82. L'oreal Lip and Eye Make Up Remover
- Affordable and good result. Will repurchase after finishing my backups.

83. Skinfood Grapeseed Oil Body Emulsion
- It is not for me. Most of the time I feel stingy sensation and sometimes my skin got itchy. So I used it on my legs. I don't know what's wrong with my skin. I can use it on my legs but not on my hands. And I am annoyed by the texture. It is too runny.

84. BBW Wild Berry Tulips Travel Shower
- Just another BBW Shower. This is the last 2 bottles I have. The last bottle is Sweet Pea.

85. BBW Mini Candle Fresh Bamboo
- You can see it is not entirely gone. Still got some candle inside, but I just couldn't lit it anymore. The flame was gone in 3 seconds. Consider it done!

86. Oriflame Pure Nature Soothing Face Cream
- I don't use Oriflame product for so long now since their skincare not working for my 20s skin (it used to worked really well when I was 16-19 years old). So I was using the leftover as overnight hand cream. It moisturizes quite well. Don't throw away any face products that is not suitable for your skin, look for another way to make it works!

87. Glamglow Supermud Mask
- I love it and will repurchase. Okay, I mean after 5 more masks to go.. LOL..

88. NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator Gleam
- Part of my Project Pan items. Will not repurchase.

89. Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
- Countless bottle on this

90. Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Sample
- and also countless sample of this too

No comments:

Post a Comment