Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Color Naked Bronze Review and Swatch

A super latepost from me.. This piece is almost sold out everywhere (if not already sold out). I know this post is to pass if your intention is to buy this beauty since it is almost gone in all Tom Ford counters. But let me share my review and swatch. So let's make it short.

Honestly this is my first eyeshadow from Tom Ford and I could not compare to another Tom Ford pieces. But since it is Limited Edition Summer 2015, it is indeed collectible.

My first impression about Tom Ford is always the price. I need to prepare my money months before buying anything from Tom Ford. Lol..

This is a clever idea to pair cream and powder in one product. We can use either the cream or powder alone or combine both to create more glamorous look.

I love the creamy texture of the cream. It glides smoothly on my lids, easy to blend, and have a very natural color. Some people may think this is too soft, but personally I think this color is perfect for natural eye make up or daily make up.

The powder creates a shimmery looks when put over the cream. I use my fingers to gently dab on my lids. The shimmer is not too much, but you still can see it when you blink your eyes.

I swatch it in different light. On hands and on eyes. Sorry for bad lighting and uneven eyelids. Hope you don't mind.

Overall this is a good stuff, but looking at the price, you should first peek into your pocket whether it is worth for you or not. If you don't put your whole heart into it, then don't. But if you loving it into the last dip, it is worth to buy.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day..

No comments:

Post a Comment