Saturday, July 25, 2015

100 Empties Project (Finale)

I'm sorry for being MIA. Actually I have finished this challenge more than a month ago but as usual I didn't have time to update. Worst blogger ever 😵

91. Dove Damage Solution Shampoo
I tried to find cheaper alternative to my daily shampoo since my hair is now doing good. I found Dove is okay but I still need to use conditioner and hair mask after that.

92. Pantene Fullness & Life Shampoo
Another cheaper shampoo. Too dry for my damaged hair. Lucky I bought the travel size.

93. Clinique Clarifying Lotion
Last bottle on stock! And I have finished countless bottle of this. Will surely repurchase after finishing my SK-II and Anna Sui

94. TBS Early Harvest Raspberry Shower Gel
Very sweet smell just like candy. Enjoying my shower time.

95. BBW Sweet Pea Travel Shower
Favorite scent of BBW and this is the last BBW shower gel on stock.

96. Bioderma Sebium Gel Moussant
High raved Bioderma Product but not showing any miracle to me. It is just okay. Sometimes feeling not clean using this because of the gelly texture and the little amount of foam it produces

97. BBW Sweet Pea Triple Silk Shimmer Lotion
Bought this a week before my wedding day and has to be gone.

98. Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector
A little goes a long way. Working fine on me.

99. Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
The best waterproof liquid eyeliner I have ever tried

100. NYX Slide On Black Sparkle
Finally finished! Part of my project pan and it is an old stuff and need to be gone

Bonus:
101. (Another) L'oreal Lip and Eye Waterproof Make Up Remover
Loving this product and definitely will repurchase. It is really affordable.

I have lots of sample done this time but I want to close this project with more full size products to make it better. I only include Sweet Pea because it is my favorite and Clinique Dark Spot because it only finished in months.

Will update about my project pan soon! See ya! Thank you for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment