Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Make Up Monthly Favorites: July 2015



Since I didn't buy a lot last month, my favorites are mostly oldies. I rotate items almost everyday, especially my lipstick. Therefore you don't see any lipstick in July fave. 

I also didn't use much make up due to my acne problem. But here are my most used last month.

1. Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow : 
I don't have many eyebrow products. Only have 3 include this Aqua Brow, and this is the newest. So far I love the result.

2. YSL Gris Vynil Liquid Eyeliner : 
Oldies from Fall 2014 collection. Use it together with any black eyeliner.

3. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner Black Ink : Finished few black eyeliners last month and thinking to finish this next.

4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette :
Use it more as highlighter than finishing powder. Not as intense as my other highlighters but good to give me just a pinch of glow.

5. Too Faced Beauty Wishes and Sweet Kisses:
Use them almost everyday but I haven't touch the lipgloss yet. I could say that this palette will be on top of my travel list for sure. Snow bunny is my new found love. Thinking of repurchasing after finishing this one.. I just don't know when. Maybe one year two years three years later. Lol.. 

6. Etude Cushion Mint :
Still in love with that Minnie case. Believe it or not, this is the only cushion I have. Should I add more??


That's my July Faves, what about you?? Have a nice day and thank you for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment