Friday, October 23, 2015

Les Merveilleuses Laduree Powder Cheek Color 02


This one been in my phone for a loooongg time.. My bad I forget to write review about this. I took pictures and made review points in my journal few months ago but forget to write on blog. (You can see my hair is still black on below picture, while now my hair is so much lighter). That just explain how bad I am. 


Laduree is of course a super pretty beauty brand that never failed to satisfy my girly needs. I don't own that many Laduree, I only have 2 pieces of them, this one and another is the infamous Rose Blush. Maybe I'll do review about it too later since this is a permanent item. (I usually don't do review on limited edition products if I think I'm too late)



I'm choosing shade no 02, the super pretty pink!! I'm happy that Laduree write in English in the box so that I can understand more about the products. Some Asian products only write in their mother language and that is so frustating for me.



Inside the pretty ball, we have a super cute puff! Look at that ribbon! And the size is not too big make it even cuter! Also have a tray for placing the puff. Then we found another divider tray with seal to prevent product to go all over the case while on shipping. 



After opening the seal, we could see the holes like we usually find in loose powder.. Not kidding, I love every single thing in this set.


Now move to swatch. Laduree Cheek Powder is beautiful in every way. See that rosy glow on my skin!

It is quite easy to blend but be careful not to overdo it. After picking the product, it's necessary to tap the puff to prevent fall out before apply on your cheek. It last around 4 hours before fading. It will last longer if you are not easily sweating like me. 

Another one, it smells sooooooooooo good! Soft rosy smell that become the signature of Les Merveilleuses Laduree.. Have I told you that I'm in love with Rose lately??


Thank you for reading, see you again very berry soon.. *cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment