Sunday, November 8, 2015

3CE Eyebrow Mascara in Brown


One of my first 3CE product is Eyebrow Mascara. Before going further, I want to tell you I'm not good in brows, but I will try my best to explain.


I get the one in brown to soften my looks. I have a very bold eyebrows. The hair is very thick and black and messy. So far I refused to go for a brow wax, but I will rethink about it. Lol..

The description in the box is all in Korean letter except for the website address and the name of the product and the shade.. Lol..


The typical mascara bottle but the size is smaller than regular sized mascara. It contains 6g of product. The design is super simple. Only logo and product name written in the bottle. 


The applicator is a 2 in 1 brush. One side is short and the other is long. It picks up enough amount so please go lighthanded. I use the short twisted brush first then I spread the product using the long brush.


The texture is not to thick but still creamy, so we can maintain our natural brow looks. It spread smoothly when applied and creates stain like in above picture. It dries up quite quick and stays around 5 hours on me. 

It doesn't show up well in my brow hair but in people with a soft brow hair this will looks good. 


Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment