Friday, November 27, 2015

Biore Cleansing Oil


Make up lover should do good cleansing steps, right? Beware of make up residue that could harm your skin conditions. That's why make up remover (cleansing milk, cleansing water, cleansing oil, etc) is very important beside the cleansing foam/facial wash.


This Biore claims to remove strong make up, even the waterproof one, quick and fast. It also removes dirt and excess oil in our face. It leaves no sticky or oily feeling, won't clog pores, soothing and comfortable with refreshing fruity fragrance.



The scent is like fruit candy. The liquid is transparent and not too thick. It is quite runny, so better to apply fast. I usually pump once and apply to my face, and pump again if I need more. No need to rush because the liquid could spill out easily.

Remember, Do not wet your face or hands when applying this. Once it contacts with water it will not remove the make up completely. And don't use cotton for this. The best way is using your hands. I tried with cotton and turn out like a mess and hurts.

 Spread and massage all over face, including eyes and lips until it slowly removes make up (and make my face turn black.. Mix of eyeshadow, eyeliner, eyebrow, mascara, etc.. Lol). Then rinse with water (and cleansing foam).

Sometimes it made contact with my eyes and make them burns whenever I'm in a rush. So, better do this gently and make sure you do it near water source like shower or hand basin, you know, just in case.



I made experiment with some long staying make up that I trust so far : Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Eyeliner Pen, Urban Decay 24/7 Zero, Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream, Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Craft, Too Faced Born This Way, Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Ebony


Look all colors mixed up! From transparent become pinky purple.. A thin line there is Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er. I thought it would not gone but after I wipe my hand with a wet cotton, all of them completely gone.


My skin feel soft, smooth but not oily at all. It doesn't cause acne or pimple but my skin is slightly dry. (A sweet reminder that don't forget to use moisturizer after that). I'm quite happy with the result. And the price is only around IDR 100.000 (in some place it is even below that price). That's affordable!! Do you want to try this?

Thank you for reading..



No comments:

Post a Comment