Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Frank Body Scrub Original


I think everybody knows about Frank. Coffee scrub that works like a magic. It targets cellulite, stretch marks, psoriasis, eczema, and other skin condition. 


Packaging is simple and environment friendly. It is like a paper envelope but with a plastic protector inside to prevent quality changing. It also has ziplock at the opening so after we use the product, we could close it again, no need to move it into a jar or something. It is a smart idea since Frank's products promote natural ingredients.


There are several choices of the scrub, but I choose the original one. It contains Robusta Roasted and Ground Coffee Beans, Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Sea Salt, and other good stuffs. You can learn more on their website (www.frankbody.com) about the power of each ingredients.

The smell!! That coffee smell is so good (but keep in mind that it is not edible). The scent does not last throughout the day on my skin. It will disappear 1-2 hours after use. 



If you are a Frank user then you commit to not afraid to have a dirty bathroom. Lol.. Because it is a dry scrub, basically you will have coffee everywhere in your bathroom floor. Even after I wet my body and put few drops of water in the coffee scrub, it still spreads everywhere. 

Luckily I have a huge bathup at home. So I prefer to sit in my bathup, scrub, and wait 5 to 10 mins or sometimes more (because I bring my phone or a book while waiting. Lol..) then rinse with water.

At first I'm not comfortable to rinse only with water. I feel the almond oil makes a sticky feeling. But worry not, that sticky feeling gone after toweling. And it leaves my skin incredibly smooth and honestly it is comfortable too!

The picture above is just after 1x use. I have flaky and dry skin because of the bad weather lately. If you look closer the dry patch has mostly gone after scrubing. At the worse case, it is gone completely after 3rd use with the help of body lotion. It helps combat acne too, not that instant that it will disappear in 1st use, but you can see the difference after 1 or 2 weeks.

I didn't do test on cellulite, stretch marks or other skin problem. I guess we need discipline for skin problem like this. Use 2-3times a week on targeted areas is the suggestion from Frank. But I don't follow the rules, so I won't talk about this problem.

Have you ever tried Frank too? Thank you for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment