Sunday, November 8, 2015

Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow no 30


I'm new to brow shaping.. The most difficult thing in make up for me is brow.. I'm so jealous when I see everybody has the perfect brow in their pictures. How many times I tried, how long I surf for tutorial through youtube, I never have the perfect brows I want. *sigh.. So please don't laugh at my picture.. Lol..

Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow is a small tube contains 7ml of product. I get shade no 30 which is in brown.

Let me compare with ABH Dipbrow Pomade. ABH is thicker and more pigmented than MUFE, but MUFE stays longer than ABH. 

Aqua Brows texture is not as thick as cream, but more to paste and glides smoothly on skin. 

It is waterproof but on humid weather sometimes it smudge at the worse scene. Actually it stays quite long, about 5-6 hours and the tip begin fading and need to retouch. But I believe it would stay longer on most people. It's me who wipes tissue on my sweaty face more often than most people.


In fact the stain stays all day long. Here I put some in the palm of my left hand in the morning at 9am and the stain is still there when I take a bath at 8pm. And this little baby goes a long way..

Need to have a good brush to  create near brow. Once again sorry for bad brow shaping.. Another product used is 3CE Brow Mascara.


Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment