Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Benefit Watt's Up


First of all, this is my old collection, so the product is not brand new (you will see dirty sponge etc).. I have been using it for quite some time and I like it. So I decide to do a short review about this.


It is basically a champagne cream to powder highlighter which is not too bold and will create soft glow on cheeks and brow bones.


I think the champagne color will suits any skin tone. And with the sheer finish, it is impossible to overdo. Texture is cream stick and easy to be applied. It is not too soft so it is safe to glide directly from the stick.

The applicator is a soft blending sponge attached to the product that helps to spread and blend the cream. But most of the time I like using my fingers since it is easier.

It does not make my pores more visible.The sheer finish makes it only last for 5 hours on me. But this piece you can bring to travel with no worries (I prefer to bring cream than powder while traveling). This is not the best highlighter that I have, but I still use this regularly mostly in morning or afternoon when I don't need too much glow.




Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment