Thursday, December 17, 2015

Burberry Fresh Glow in Nude Radiance


Burberry Fresh Glow is the first high end primer that I own..  I first swatched it at Burberry counter but sadly I was over budget. Then few months later I asked my friend to buy it for me.


Mine is a permanent edition. If you are about to buy one, you maybe could catch up the holiday edition in Gold packaging. But this one is available anytime (permanent), so just take your time while deciding to buy it or not.

Burberry design is so iconic and this bottle is pretty in its own way. The Burberry pattern is all over the lid with a click closure. The pump is in good quality and dispense a perfect amount of product for used. The transparant bottle is not too heavy so it is still considered travel friendly if you don't have an issue with a tall bottle. 


This Fresh Glow is a multitasking product. It could be used as a base, mix with foundation or a soft highlighter. The texture is sheer but not too runny. This one is creating the perfect healthy glow without looking oily or shimmery. 

I love using it as a base or mix it with foundation to make my skin looks dewy. As a highlighter, this product is too soft so I don't use it that way. The result is not too visible on photo, so I don't take many photos. But believe me, it has incredible result in real. 

My skin looks healthier and brighter and of course more glowing. It does not clog my pores or make it looks visible. It even make my skin looks smoother. The picture below is my bare face + Fresh Glow. 

It is also super light so it feels like my second skin but better. No sticky or tight feeling when applying this. It feels comfortable and the glow last whole day. In humid weather, it does not turn my skin to oily at all. 


No need to say no more, you need to try by yourself to understand what I'm talking about.. I really like this Burberry Fresh Glow in Nude Radiance, I like the texture and the result and the packaging and everything. I will surely repurchase it.. The price? Oh forget to say, this is a little goes a long way. One pump for each application is enough.. 😊

Thank you for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment