Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit


People love Anastasia. From the infamous brow product to the liquid lipsticks.. Who don't.. One of the bomb is this Contour Kit. Last year Contouring Game is a hot topic everywhere and now been upgraded to the cream contouring style which is even more intense. While I love sitting here watching MUA and bloggers' videos showing their high contouring skill and completely amazed, I don't find that a strong contouring is my style. I never want to apply that much layer on my face. 

The simplest way to say it is I never succeed to contour my chubby face, so please bear with me if my swatch does not satisfy you. Another thing, this post won't show a brand new product. It is my old collection and I want to make myself fall in love again with this stuff. 



There are 6 shades in this palette which consists of 3 highlighting and 3 contouring powder. It supposed to sculpt, define and enhance our natural feature. There are 3 choices of palette, mine is a light/medium palette for light to medium skin.



There is no fall out when applied. The color payoff is more intense than Nars Paloma (reviewed here) and create more gradient on my face. It is quite blendable and easy to use but don't forget to slowly build it up than to go for a bold at once.

I love using the Middle Highligher for my undereye and the Left or Right for Highlighting. Go for the Right if you want a stronger one. 

I'm using the Left and Middle Contour for sculpting and the Right one for bronzing. This is quite long lasting, with primer and setting spray it last for 8 hours.



If you notice in these pictures, my eye make up is different between left and right eyes. I usually do review of some products altogether. The eyeshadows are Gucci Eye Shadow Mono (reviewed here). You don't think I'm going out with that crazy looks on my face, do you?


Here's the final looks.. Thank you for reading guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment