Monday, January 11, 2016

Benefit Dandelion


Love a multitasker? Try this Benefit Dandelion! 

Hmmm, of course the real Dandelion not appear like that. Lol! From Do The Bright Thing Set, I got the small size at 3g (normal size is 7g), I gave the others to my family and friends because I have ever tried the other and just keep this Dandelion for myself.

From Benefit's website, the description of Dandelion is :
"This sheer ballerina pink face powder takes your complexion from dull to radiant with buildable color and just a hint of shimmer. Sweep it on cheeks as a soft blush or dust it all over face as a brightening finishing powder. Soft, natural-bristle brush included."

It can be used as all over face powder or soft blush. Benefit also suggest to sweep Dandelion on top of Posie Tint for a beautiful popped pink on your cheek.


When I did heavy swatch on my hand, the pink color is quite visible like a pink blusher, but when perfectly blended, it turn to soft pink with golden sheen. Not a shimmery one, it just beautiful sheen that create beautiful, brightening and glowing color on my skin. 


Showing you some sheen under the sunlight. The sheen is perfectly shown when the light hits the skin. So it is impossible to be overglowing with Dandelion.

The texture is just so-so, bit powdery but not cakey. It blends easily and not clogging my pores or makes it more visible. So far it didn't cause any breakout or makes my skin dry. But my ritual is include using moisturizer before make up, so it help prevent skin from drying. It last about 3-4 hours on me. 

As a blush, the color is not really shown. But it did creating a shy blushing on my cheeks. (Like below picture). This is also good as a blush topper because it does not change the original color of the blush too much. It will be perfect pair for a matte blusher whenever you need extra glow on your face. 


Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment