Saturday, March 12, 2016

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation


Who doesn't know that Chanel Foundation is highly raved by many women? Honestly, my most favorites Chanel Beauty products are face basic products like foundation or powder. I love Chanel Beauty Decorative product, but they just don't make me addicted.


The packaging is small and travel friendly because it is made from plastic. There is no pump in the bottle, it is kind of 'upside down and squeeze'. Eventhough the bottle is small and fits in my hand, it contains regular amount of products, 30ml.


This foundation is water-light and creates natural complexion. It does not cover my imperfection perfectly, but it does enhance natural beauty. It brightens, evens my skintone, and makes it glowing the whole day. It covers my acne scar, acne, redness, darkspot, and pores lightly.

It is not drying my skin or causing break out. Even when it is near the end right now, I still enjoy it like the first time. The fragrance is nice and calming and it is comfortable throughout the day. It does not oxidize and also quite longlasting, 7 hours and still looks nice.

I don't know with other type of skin. Mine is combination to oily and this foundation is perfect for me. 

Thank you for reading..


No comments:

Post a Comment