Friday, March 11, 2016

Shop My Stash 11 March 2016


Heeeyyyhoo.. I'm back with the Second ShopMyStash.. My First ShopMyStash was on late January (read here) and I haven't change items since then. The progress is very good on some items, but some others not showing good progress, even few things were untouched. Therefore this time I reduce the number of items from 25 to 20. Two items from previous stash has been finished (Dior Nude Air and Chanel Beaute des Cils), 16 items are kept for current stash and 4 new items being added to the list.

16 items from previous stash are kept because I want to finish most of them as soon as possible. They are either old stuff or my least favorite. Here they are:


1. Make Up Forever Aqua Cream #16. I almost never touched it last month, but since my Naked showing some pan already, maybe I should start working on it again.

2. ABH Dipbrow Pomade Ebony. A little goes a long way. But I'm sure we can see a bit progress here. Just a bit!

3. Bobbi Brown Gel Liner Denim Ink. It was hitting pan on Feb 27th.


4. Benefit Dandelion Mini. It is quite nice on my cheek so I'm enjoying it.

5. Coty Airspun Powder. I'm using it as setting powder. It is good for baking technique too.

6. The Balm Mary Lou Manizer. I tried to repress it yesterday, It's so annoying because the powder is going everywhere. I haven't used it again because I'm reviewing Gerard Cosmetics Star Powders today.

7. Clinique Fresh Bloom. It cracked last week so I couldn't bring it to travel.

8. Guerlain Kiss Kiss Rouge Kiss Mini. 

9. Tom Ford Twist of Fate. A LOT of progress here. It is now gone much further than the embossing.


10. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil. The dent is a bit deeper than last time.


11. Urban Decay Naked Palette. Three pans in two weeks! Half Baked on March 1st, Smog on March 3rd, and Sidecar on March 10th. Half Baked and Smog are getting bigger, but Sidecar still difficult to be captured in photo. 

12. Clinique Duo Like Mink. I don't know.. Lol

13. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. I think it is going near the end, maybe just another month.

14. Burberry Fresh Glow in Nude Radiance. Instant Glow is a must! Maybe less than 20% left.

15. Dior It Lash Blue.

16. YSL Touche Eclat Pen.



4 new items, all lippies!


17. Sleek Matte Me Birthday Suit

18. Too Faced Melted Ruby

19. Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry Kiss (reviewed here)

20. Givenchy Le Rouge Rose Dressing 


Hope to show you some progress next time. Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment