Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi Gloss 101 Nude Beige, 300P Golden Pink Coral, and 405P Pearly Plum


Fans of shocking shine, excessive color, and stay-on power lipgloss? I think you need to try this Artist Plexi Gloss from Make Up For Ever. A friend sent me a box contains of three tubes of these lipgloss and I'm so bad for leaving them untouched till last month.



My friend picked number 101 Nude Beige, 300P Golden Pink Coral, and 405P Pearly Plum because she loves my ombree lips last time. The colors she picked are so perfect for that purpose (and actually the texture too, show you in the end of this post). There are so many color choices for Artist Plexi Gloss, 35 shades in total! Don't you want to swatch them by yourself at the counter??

The packaging is a round transparant tube that is not too big or too small in size. It contains of 7 grams of product which is a normal size of regular lipgloss. The colors can be seen beautifully through the tubes.


The applicator, which they call SuperFlex Applicator, is not too big but contain enough product for application. It is so flexible and follow my lips contour to create smooth finish. I think the applicator successfully make the application process easier.


In reality the colors are prettier than what appear in my swatch picture. The beads, which we usually recognized as glitters, transform beautifully and create a full, smooth, glossy and vinyl-shine lips. The shades that I have are in soft color range, so maybe the pigmentation is not too visible. But I have tried to swatch on counter and most of the bright and bold colors really good at pigmentation. They last for 4-5 hours with drinking and light snacking.

Bare Lips for Reference


101 Nude Beige - I use this as a base before applyin other colors. It covers my dry patches and also even out my lip color. Too bad I don't have any lip pencil. If you happen to have one nude lipliner in your drawer, please use it for maximum satisfaction. Lol..


300P Golden Pink Coral - this color is almost transparant with a lovely glitter in each stroke. It will be perfect if you have a natural pink lips. It will also be nice to put over a lipstick for a full and shiny finish.


405P Pearly Plum - Eventhough the name is plum, I don't feel that it is a strong plum color. I usually couldn't pull plum shades, but this one is slightly pink and looks good on me. 


As promised, here is the ombre lips using 101, 300P and 405P. I like it! What do you think?


The texture and finish looks amazing right?? Honestly I'm not really fans of lipgloss. The sticky and greasy texture just so annoying. This Artist Plexi Gloss is less sticky compared to some other lipglosses and not so greasy too.. I think if you don't mind just a biiiittt of stickiness on your lips, you should try them on, see if you like them. Look at that yummy glossy finish!

Thank you for reading. Have a nice day..

No comments:

Post a Comment