Are you a working lady like me? Who don't have time to prepare for a night party because sometimes you need to work overtime? Or you don't have time to run home due to all the traffic jam in your big city? Let me share some tips with you.
I was inspired by Sasyachi. Ummm, actually I made this post to join Sasyachi's Birthday Giveaway (Click Here). I love that this giveaway is not about repost some pictures, but Sasyachi ask us to put some effort in it. And I think this way we could inspire other women with our tips and idea. You know Sasyachi right, the one behind www.hellosasyachi.com?She posted a lot of tutorial and tips and therefore she is Indonesian top beauty blogger..
What is Day to Night Look actually? It is make up tips to change Day Look to Night Look without erasing the make up that's already there. So basically you just add few things to make it glam. Now let's take a look to what I've just created this morning
DAY LOOKS: simple, sweet, and light.
- Skin looks healthy
- Feel comfortable whole day
- Gucci Silk Priming Serum (double agent as moisturizer)
- Too Faced Melted shade Coral as under eye concealer (orange corrector substitution, will post this make up hacks soon!)
- Missha Under Eye Brightener shade Light Beige
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation shade 20
- Chanel Universelle Libre shade 130
- Urban Decay Naked Palette shade Virgin (brow bone), Naked (all over eyelid) and Buck (outer lid and brow powder)
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner shade Denim Ink
- Benefit They're Real Mascara shade Black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade shade Ebony
- Benefit Dandelion as blusher
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil as bronzer
- Maybelline Baby Lips shade Cherry
- MAC Fix+ Spray to set the make up
Tips for Day Look:
- Focus on covering imperfection
- Focus on skin complexion
- Choose natural / earthy / soft shades
- Keep minimum make up decoration
- Minimum shimmery or glittery products
NIGHT LOOKS: glamourous, gorgeous, and elegant.
- No need to erase the day make up products
- Adding just a few items makes a huge difference
- Statement and bold for party
- Marc Jacobs Palette The Siren shade pearl white (inner corner and under eye), copper (under eye), gold (eyelid), and light green (eyelid)
- No Brand Eyelashes
- MAC Blush shade Sea Me Hear Me as blusher
- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer as highlighter
- Marc Jacobs Lovemarc Lipgel Saboteur
- MAC Fix+ Spray
Tips for Night Look:
- White eyeshadow in inner corner and undereye change the sweet look to the glam look.
- Add a bit of color and false lashes to your eye for party
- Shimmery products (eyeshadow and highlighter) makes even more gorgeous, but be careful not to overdo
- When in doubt, choose red lipstick!
Only few addition create huge different right? Ladies, you ready to party?? Lol..
Hope this give you idea how to turn your day looks into night looks..
Thank you for reading. See you again!