Friday, October 14, 2016

Marc Jacobs Highliner


Eyeliner is the product I use since I was in highschool. That time I use only face powder, eyeliner and lip balm. And I never limit myself to only wearing black color. I love colorful eyeliner too.


I always search for good eyeliner that last whole day because I sweat easily, therefore I prefer using liquid liner to pencil liner. That's before I become make up junkie. Now when my eyes opened to lots of brand, there are lots of options out there.


The Marc Jacobs Skyliner is a limited edition set of 7 deluxe size Highliners. This set is not available anymore on the store, but I feel like sharing the swatch and my love for them. Who knows you are searching for new eyeliner options, you can go to the counter and swatch and see if you like.


I also have two full size Highliner below. The quality of the eyeliner is really good. It is so soft and buttery but after set on my skin it last whole day. Sadly I don't really like the packaging, looks sleek, pretty and space saving but I don't feel it is functional. I don't know, can't describe but I'm just not a fan of the packaging.



So that's my short opinion about these Highliners by Marc Jacobs. Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes I agree.. They are so lovely.. thanks for leaving comment. Sorry I forgot to turn on the notification, so I did not realize you wrote to me.

      Delete