Sunday, October 2, 2016

NYX Eyebrow Pencil Dark Brown (Retractable)



I'm never good at brow-ing, but I'm learning. I start buying few brow products to find the best one according to my liking. This NYX Eyebrow Pencil is one of them.

The pencil is retractable and in EP05 Dark Brown. It is 0.25g in weight and has two sides, one side is the pencil and the other side is the brush. It is not brand new when I took picture so it should be longer than that.




The price is affordable which is a plus for this product but it is a bit too pigmented for me. In terms of bold brow, this is a good thing. But it is difficult when it comes to create natural brow looks (maybe it is just because of my lack brow-ing skill). This color turns to be reddish brown on my skin.


The longetivity is not bad for eyebrow pencil. It can last up to 5 hours in normal combination skin before it start smudging or fading. When the weather is too hot or I work outdoor, it last only 3 hours so I prefer using it when I work in office.


This product can be cheaper alternative but it is unfortunately not my HG.


Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment