Saturday, October 8, 2016

September Haul : Althea


I can't hold myself. I can't stop hauling. Just four items from Althea this time. I know I can't review them one by one soon, so I just want to share what's inside the package. 


The box is the original pink box. It is sturdy enough to protect the products inside and they also wrap each item with bubble wrap. So far I always receive the package in perfect condition. No late arrival this time so I'm very happy with the service.


The first product is Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder. I heard many good things about this, so when the limited edition come out, I decided to get it. Yes it is bigger than the original size. Can't wait to try and share my thought.


Second item is April Skin Magic Snow Cushion. This is also very fenomenal and I'm so curious. 


Third is Guerisson 9 Complex. I'm loving the packaging! Looks so lux. Hope it is as good as expected.


The last one is B&Soap Apate Black. This is the first time I saw this product and I feel it is very attracting.

Sadly my skin has not recovered perfectly so I'm kind of afraid of trying new product. So I will review more about decorative than base products temporarily.

Thank you for reading and wishing you a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment