Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas Dinner : Cooking, Baking, and Unboxing

Merry Christmas Everyone! Ho ho ho...

Do you celebrate Christmas too? How do you celebrate? We (I and my husband) celebrate at home, just two of us. Our big family never held a Christmas party. 


We decorate the Christmas Tree and have dinner in the living room. This year, we made homecooked burger and mix grilled veggies and also chocolate drink for refreshment. We did not plan the dinner menu, so the ingredients are basically anything left in the fridge. And that what makes it even more meaningful.


I have baked Pandan Ogura Cake. It is so fluffy, soft and low in calories. I took the risk since this is my first Ogura and I am amateur. Baking a new type of cake is not easy when we are not so expert. Each and every oven is different. When the recipe says 170degrees 50minutes, it becomes 170degrees 70minutes and the surface not turning brown, I need to adjust the temperature to 220degrees for another 10minutes. Luckily it is au bain marie so the result is still so moist and yummy eventhough it is not perfect. Next time I need to do experiment with the temp.


No party without a gift, LOL. Actually I have some stuffs from my husband and I haul some too, but the goodies are not arrived on time. Well, let's spare for another post. Now, let me share the gift from my lovely fellow beauty blogger Winda (www.dajourneys.com). 

This is my second time changing Christmas gift with her. The first time was last year, you can read about it here. Let's peek what Santa Winda sent to me:


1. It's My Cushion. I always want this DIY Cushion. I think it will be really useful to mix and match my holygrail inside this cushion to save time in applying make up. Winda knows it and she bought one for me.


2. Skinfood My Short Cake Eyeshadow Trio
3. Etude House 3 Step Volumecara
4. Beauty People Gel Eyeliner Pencil
5. Hope Girl Wonder Magic Mascara
6. Lioele Dollish Eyeshadow Triple


7. Majolica Majorca Honey Pump Lipgloss
8. Etude House Color Pop Shine Tint
9. Canmake Candy Wrap Lip
10. Holika Holika Heartful Moisture Lipstick

All these Korean and Japanese Beauty Products are so beautiful and I'm so thankful for these presents. Thank you so much Winda for thoughtfully picking them for me.


In the last part, I want to say happy birthday to sweet Jesus. I'm so thankful that You're born and die for us. I will always be grateful.

Now, cheers to everybody! Have a Holy Jolly Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. Waaa glad to know, you like it 😘 btw the skin food itu aslinya palette kosong loh. Aku pilih isinya sendiri hehee semoga makin personal ya krn build it muself hehehee 🤗 oh ya maaf kartunya masih blom ketemu 😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaahhh.. baru tau kalo itu customize.. makin suka deh jadinya apalagi aku jarang punya yang warna soft pink gitu. Nanti kalo udah puas foto2nya mau cobain satu satu.. nevermind kartunya gak ada gpp. Yang penting niatnya, kan udah tersampaikan via WA. Makasih banget Windaaa, hehehe 😙

      Delete