Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Emina Oh So Kissable Cherry Pie


Hi everyone! After the BB Cream and the Blush review and swatch last time, now I am going to review this Oh So Kissable lipstick.


My first impression is definitely the price. It is incredibly cheap even for students. So let's see. Is it satisfying enough?


The packaging is cute. It is small and pink and girly. Not my type but certainly will be loved by many girls out there. It is made from plastic and has letters printed on the case.


I have the shade 05 Cherry Pie which is the bright red with slightly orange undertone. It contains 3.4g of product.


It is so bright, opaque and buttery. It does not dry my lips at all.. It is not transferproof or smudgeproof so I need to be a princess while using this (read: sit and behave nicely, otherwise there will be a total mess). It lasts for 3 hours before fading (without eating and drinking), but it leaves nice stain until the end of the day. It's like I change from bold lippie to liptint in few hours. 


I could say that this lipstick should be considered among the affordable and cheap local product when you want to add new item in your collection.


Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment