Tuesday, December 13, 2016

L.A. Girl Color Pop Nail Polish Snapped


I'm a nail art lover since I was in highschool. My mom is a nail polish lover and like mom like daughter. I love doing my friends' nails and I even did my own wedding nail few years ago.


Currently I'm not into nail art anymore because of some reason after I get married. But sometimes, I really miss doing this. So when I was asked to try LA Girl Color Pop Nail Polish, I was beyond excited.


There are a lot of color choices, but mine is definitely Snapped! Look at that color. So hawttt isn't it? It contains 14ml of products, well that's a lot! The bottle is easy to grab and the brush size is just perfect for application.

The liquid is not clumpy and applied smoothly with or without base. The best thing is: it dries super fast. Everything is settled under 5 mins. It last about a week on me (with countless office and housewife tasks). Yep, pretty nice.


Now I'm curious about another color, will they as good as snapped? 

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment